PLS 1.50% $2.96 pilbara minerals limited

When I started investing in stocks back in 18 I had no clue what...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    When I started investing in stocks back in 18 I had no clue what to do and who to invest in, a friend recommended PLS so I did my research and bought the most I could in my smsf.
    Well within that research period I was looking at analyst reports and broker recommendations and none of them were pro lithium so to speak. Then I saw a few comments on this PLS thread that made me think that brokers and analysts are not always correct in their assumptions.
    Fast forward to now and I would NEVER EVER TAKE ADVICE FROM THESE SO CALLED PROFESSIONALS, they have been way off the mark in the lithium space and always will be by the looks of it.
    In my honest opinion I think they may be stuck in the fossil fuel ages and don't want to comprehend a global shift to the electric vehicle revolution. It is sad that these so called professionals have control of so much money of mum and dad investors and they can nearly do what they please with it.
    Ok sorry peeps rant over and I just want to say a huge thank you to the die hard PLS posters that have freely given so much vital information over the years, you peeps are absolute legends and I wish you all the best with your investments in this behemoth in the making.

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.045(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.02 $2.94 $7.089M 2.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 137125 $2.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.96 51226 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.