PLS 3.17% $2.75 pilbara minerals limited

A few points hereNo one knows where Li prices will end up, so...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    A few points here

No one knows where Li prices will end up, so called experts have been wrong (underestimating) many times,
    It may be astonishing as to where pricings might end up??

However what we do know is that there will be a structural shortage of Li based on current and future supply/demand forecast for at least a decade.

One analogy to what is happening to Li is the Iron Ore pricings that saw long term contract low pricings (~US$25-30) for many years prior to 2005 until the spot pricing ' revealed' true demand and hence increases of pricings with prices ranging up to US$200+
    No one back in 2004 could have foreseen this almost up to 10X price rise. This also saw the ups and downs in the IO price due to under and over supply.
    A little different to Li as Li demand is going expediential and supply is linear and supply can never catch demand.

I have worked for an Oil and Gas Producer company for 20 years - the price of our company goes up and down (more/less) and directly related to the world market pricing of the OIL PRICE. The price we get is reflected in our earnings so the SP directly responds to the price of Oil.

So when I see the price of Li Chems going up daily, weekly, monthly, month after month, and I see the SP of PLS going down,
    I can only think manipulation and disparity between the 'value' of PLS and the current SP.

Due to what is happening to world markets PLS SP is following the general market .... and I believe this will happen only up to a point because prices of our commodity is continuing to rise. PLS have come through the tough times and are now (next quarterly) will start reporting good profits and then mega profits as we ram up Spod production/Caltrix/Hydroxide.

Eventually like a rubber band being stretched ....phang! our (PLS) SP will align to value, the earnings and our value will be directly related to the Quantity and Pricing we get for our products - which is going up up up!

One last point, I have seen many poster sell at some stage, in the $1, $2, $3 and close to the recent highs, history has shown that these people if not short term traders didn't maximize their profits. Even those selling the recent ATH will at some stage (IMO) been seen to have left too much on the table.

Personally I'm not here for SP movements or to buy/sell and have stated many times I'm here for the Mega-Dividends that will be paid at some stage. These M-D reflecting our earnings will then look after the SP of PLS.

Good luck all and hold em tight - the Instos want more of PLS (as we have the biggest and best) and will use any market condition to trick retail out of our very valuable shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.75
Change
-0.090(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.83 $2.74 $55.00M 19.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 281921 $2.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.77 221281 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.