PLS 1.29% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

Watched it, these guys are usually pretty considered, but after...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Watched it, these guys are usually pretty considered, but after listening to them for all of 3 minutes you can tell they just don’t get it. They perfectly depict the overwhelming majority of financial advisors/bankers/commercial investors. Comments like - scientists will find another way if prices come too high and will find an alternative to lithium are so dumb it actually causes me physical pain.

Sure alternative ion batteries (like sodium), may make their way into lower value production cars or storage, but for the vast majority of electric vehicles, lithium batteries are the ONLY way - if you don’t get this I recommend educating yourself on some basic chemistry

The old school dinosaur investor who sees the lithium cycle as “just another commodity cycle” is ill-informed. The forecasted Additional supply is a drop in the ocean compared to current and forecast demand. The lithium boom has barely started, merely look at the trillions being invested up stream by auto manufacturers on their EV battery technology, and by comparison how little has been invested in getting the raw material out of the ground.

I think at this point the writing is clearly on the wall and you would have to be blind Freddy to see this as just another regular commodity cycle, in my opinion this will eclipse the iron ore and oil price booms of old as never before in history has there been as much interest and upstream investment in a product like we are seeing in EVs on a global scale.

GLTAH as always, let’s see where we are in 6 months time….my bet is significantly north of where we are now, with plenty of room still to grow and expand.

Pap
    Last edited by Papa_1993: 06/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.15
Change
0.040(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $9.480B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.16 $3.18 $3.12 $71.90M 22.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112482 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 320783 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.