PLS 1.67% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

No, I do not imply that my valuation is a crystal ball and to...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    No, I do not imply that my valuation is a crystal ball and to ignore analysts - I am not that clever or lucky. By all means we all are free to interpret what you want. Being an analyst is not my job and I have no experience in it so feel free to dismiss everything that I post if you wish.

No personally, I do not dismiss the macro economic environment and by the same token I assume that you don't take cuts to forecast guidance of any company to have an impact the share price.

This is not paid for nor advice, there are grammatical errors, oversights and I'm sure what I believe does not affect the share price in any way.

Certainly Citi's PE ratio at 12 is higher than my own. My discussion is that based on the above factors and my own personal numbers I believe we will be re-rated negatively when what I expect will be downward revision of production numbers this month. I have not provided any valuation and you are free to do or provide your own.

I noticed you have also replied to other posters for not being transparent in the past and therefore dismissive. I guess that's just your way of 'moderating' the thread as a senior poster. As a non-active poster, this is just my way of contributing but there is very little in motivating me to continue and much easier to stay silent.

Anyway, appreciative that you do keep this community going in your way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
0.050(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.179B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.12 $3.03 $45.56M 14.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 262357 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 102070 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.