PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-87

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    I know a half dozen homes who have given up their landlines and just use their mobiles. There must be a multitude of such people??
    So less landlines being used then who is going to keep the maintenance up on the landline network?

Ergo less ICE will lead to less maintenance infrastructure. Plenty of car dealerships empty around Brisbane already.
    Who is going to keep the maintenance up on my ICE? Parts and expertise are going to cost more as well as fuel costs

Perception is everything and more important than what is true.

Would I buy a new ICE today if I held the perception that my resale value in 5 to 10 years was next to nothing?.
    My vehicles are currently around 5 years old, so in less than 5 years time how likely am I to want to buy an ICE when the whole world is getting EV's?

My perception is that my next vehicle will need to be an EV just out of simple economics. I would now pay more for an EV than an equivalent ICE simple because it is cheaper to run and that the EV will have some resale value when I trade it in.

Arguable then we are already at the tipping point if my perception is typical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.