PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-8761

1. 11,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2007
    Yet to be confirmed, but it looks like the US and UK have banned Russian oil imports. And at the same time, also yet to be confirmed, Pootin has banned oil exports to Europe and the US rolleyes.png. So if both dynamics are confirmed the price of oil will send pump prices skyward, which in turn will drive the demand for EV's to the outer reaches of space.
    As an aside, relative to the above, my god daughter informs me that its already costing her $300 to fill her new Toyota 4wd and has demanded her wealthy husband replace it with an EV. At the same time her father, my old friend of 63 years with more money than god, informed me last night that he will never buy another ICE car - granted he's of Scotish blood and still has the first $million he ever earnt (I kid you not), but it demonstrates the reluctance of people to be further screwed by the manipulation of the oil barons when there is a better and cheaper alternative.

So interesting times will eventuate for EV's and lithium demand when Pootin is put back in his thunder box - where poo belongs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.