PLS 1.99% $3.08 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-8786

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2190
    Hi SF@HC

I seriously question your logic.

Beyond climate change impact with EV's and battery storage. the West has just excluded Putin's oil and gas. The price of petrol and gas around the world is currently surging, who knows where it will end.

How many people around the world do you think, just in the last week are seriously thinking old selling their petrol and diesel vehicles converting to EV's. How many people will be converting from gas to battery storage.

With all of this your suggesting a downgrade in EV and battery sales.

I really contest this statement

"As an example, if at the start of the year the market was pricing in a deficit of 100kt of lithium (LCE) units to meet forecast end product demand for the year, and if 75% of said deficit is filled from the expected and probable supply coming online, lithium prices will adjust accordingly, pricing in a 25kt deficit."

It takes 4 to 5 years to bring into production a new Lithium source. Huge capex, funding , exploration , establishing a work force, engineering, power supply, government and indigenous approval , royalties , contract negotiations for supply and then a supply chain infrastructure . It's not a tap you can just turn on or off not even in 3 years.

Not a well thought post.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.060(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $9.273B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.08 $2.99 $63.97M 20.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 287572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.