PLS 1.99% $3.08 pilbara minerals limited

..."Whether one believes in CC or not, if humans don't stop...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

..."Whether one believes in CC or not, if humans don't stop pumping a zillion tones of crap in to the atmosphere above and beyond the natural tolerance's, which nature has evolved to cope with, then I pity the brutal lives of future generations to come"

Well said MS, and while the 'anthropologically caused' CC, skeptics/deniers, like to blame ..occasional, Volcano-farting, for our increasing CC planetary ..consequences, I'm a bit more concerned by the fact that us, 'hairless Chimps' have been ..continually, burning ..everything, we can possibly burn, and especially fossilized Carbon, aka Coal, at industrial scales, for more than 2 Centuries now, in the endless pursuit of our own attempts at leading ..luxurious lives, with stuff all concern, shown, for ..the ..consequences, of us doing so...! rolleyes.png

Further complicating this, is the fact, that now, the CC inspired global temperature changes are actually causing truly immense areas of the Siberian Permafrost, to ..defrost, which, is allowing huge amounts of Methane gas, which was previously trapped within the previously 'permanently frozen ground' to become liberated into the atmosphere, and the problem with that, is that Methane, is around 100 times ..more potent, as a heat trapping Greenhouse gas than CO2, and at the same time the North Pole, is ..now, routinely, losing its ice cover during the Northern Summers and ..if, this continues unabated, sooner, or later, the so far steadily increasing global temperature rise, will tip the planet's climate into a run-away self-reinforcing thermal cycle, from which, we, ..the 'hairless Chimps' will be completely powerless, to reverse...! eek.png https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/MethaneMatters

Ohh, and just the other day I saw another article telling us the, 'good news' that so much, of the Amazonian Rain-forest, you know, that place, which for as long as I can remember, that was referred to as, .."The Lungs of the World" ..had now, been clear-felled, that it was now close to becoming permanently changed, into a grass Savanna environment, where the Rain-forest would become permanently incapable of its own self-restoration, in the absence, of continuing, mankind's destructive activities there.

Sometimes, I'm close to believing in the validity of Einstein's famous quote, that .."Only two things are infinite. The Universe, and human stupidity, and at this point, I can't be certain about the Universe" rolleyes.png

But then, I remember that I'm trying to do my own little bit by encouraging everyone, every time I can, to abandon their love of Gas-Guzzling ICE vehicles and move instead to EVs. The fact that doing so will inevitably help me with my own investments in PLS, is of course, an added bonus. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.060(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $9.273B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.08 $2.99 $63.97M 20.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 287572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.