PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I found this interesting. 171 tons of raw materials for lithium...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    I found this interesting.

171 tons of raw materials for lithium batteries from Sichuan arrived in South Korea

http://www.100ppi.com March 09, 2022 13:37 Sichuan Daily

On March 6th, 171 tons of lithium battery raw materials produced by Yibin Tianyi Lithium Industry Kechuang Co., Ltd. arrived at the Port of Busan, South Korea. The Korean importer also received a RCEP certificate of origin issued by Chengdu Customs on March 4th. . According to the RCEP agreement tax rate, this batch of lithium battery raw materials can enjoy a tax concession of 2.7928 million yuan in South Korea. This is the trade with the highest export value and the greatest benefit in Sichuan Province since the implementation of RCEP.
    "There is a strong demand for high-end lithium battery raw materials, and high-quality and stable production capacity output will become the key for the company's products to occupy the market and attract customers. The implementation of RCEP is a major benefit." Yibin Tianyi Lithium Industry Technology Innovation Co., Ltd. Deputy General Manager revealed, This year, the amount of lithium battery raw materials exported by Tianyi Lithium Industry to the international market is expected to exceed 1 billion yuan, which will exceed 50 times that of last year. According to the RCEP agreement tax rate, its customers can enjoy nearly 40% tax incentives.
    The reporter learned from Chengdu Customs that with the official implementation of RCEP, the export tariff of lithium hydroxide as a raw material for lithium batteries to RCEP member countries can be reduced to 0, which will effectively promote the new energy industry to go abroad and accelerate the global deployment.
      (Article source: Sichuan Daily)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.