PLS 1.06% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

..."why doesnt our Fed Govt help PLS explore more, produce more...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

..."why doesnt our Fed Govt help PLS explore more, produce more snd build plants to produce battery chemicals in Austrslia?"

Really...? REALLY...?? Can't you imagine it...!! rolleyes.png

HI THERE...!! smile.png I'm Scotty, from ..your, Government's 'Marketing Team', and I'm here, to help...!! what.png Now where are all those damn media photographers...? frown.png Didn't they all get my message earlier, about me being here today, ..for a whole three minutes, to get ..my, photo-opportunity...!! mad.png

The harsh ..reality, is that Scotty, AND ..'your Government', have ..only ..just ..now, awoken, from their previously ..long-comatose-state about what's actually been happening with regards to the exploding levels of worldwide demand for ..all, of our Australian "Critical-Minerals" to enable, everyone, on this planet to facilitate the global transition to Renewables and EVs, because until, ..very recently, Scotty, and all of 'his ..Mates' were all still simply far to busy acting like a whole bunch of Clowns, and parading around the floor of our nation's Parliament holding aloft large lumps of stinky Black Coal, and urging the rest of us, not to be afraid of it...!! eek.png That's ...REALLY, just, ..HOW DUMB, your 'nation's leaders' (pun intended) ..TRULY ARE...!! rolleyes.png

His good mate, over in the US, old Sleepy Joe, has likewise, also, only ..VERY RECENTLY, been slapped-awake by his minders and told to start paying more attention, ..a lot more attention, to all of this new-fangled Lithium and Rare Earths "Critical-Minerals" stuff, that's ..apparently ..now needed, by all of their US Detroit BIG-AUTO ..'donating' ..friends, to build, ..something, that's called EVs...????? what.png

So, are you STILL, ..really sure, that you, .."want the Government to HELP"...?? what.png Because, as the old saying goes, .."Be careful what you wish for, ..because you just might get it"...!! eek.png

All of this could easily qualify as the script, for some really, badly written, comic-tragedy, ...IF IT WEREN'T SO SERIOUS...!!!

HOLD 'em ..TIGHT Folks...!! biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.89 $2.79 $52.63M 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 263602 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.