PLS 0.00% $3.10 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-9592

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Mr Cattlin only produced 48000t during the March quarter even though they shipped 66000t. PLS produced 80000t and shipped 58000t. So you are right about AKE shipping more for the quarter but the production numbers are very heavily in PLS favour and PLS shipping this quarter will obliterate past performance and anything Mt Cattlin will come up with. And as we know PLS is expected to meet revised guidance of 340000t for the financial year and move to P560 in the September quarter and most likely P680 and P1000 in a relatively short period of time. Furthermore AKE only received approx $2200USpt for their spod and we approx $$2650USpt. I believe some over on the AKE thread are salivating at the prospect of a profit of $A400m for the June quarter and it would indeed be great for them. I can see PLS with a profit of $A500m for the June quarter and we have the same market cap. Expecting production of 100000t for the quarter and shipments with 20000t overhang for the last quarter to be around 100000t at least at an average of no less than $4500USt. and cost of production approx. $US500pt. Meanwhile AKE share price is rising ours is falling. Not knocking AKE fabulous for their shareholders. I tried to buy there myself a while ago but was too greedy and missed out by a couple of cents. I do prefer PLS and in 3 months time max we will be joyous once more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.