PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-983

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Could not agree more.....I for one am hartened by the SP $s being poured in by the xxt brigade assuming they are well informed with obvious deep pockets. The olde expression "follow the money trail" has been obvious over the last few weeks via the xxt mob. Business plans usually/need to be calm and collected so collecting heaps of PLS resource management rich Li based shares that will feed the future of the transport/storage of our "approving societies" - CSIRO a "$5 billion growth" time bomb, China, EU, USA not sure whos left and anyway, sticking with full on oil, gas and coal etc with banks, insurance and investors now asking support questions now that the battery, hydrogen technologies dyes are socially set, the game towards CC change need is clearly over. Sorry whatever your name is my "weekend is not spoiled" it will be quieter, less polluting, cheaper to run, mechanically less complex and time reliable. PLS will persist as is or either with partnerships or JVs, be taken over by a well healed giant whatever. Like the three cornered Jack (resource debth, stable jurisdiction, CC social imperative) clearly the big xxt nobs and patience little blokes like LTSHs can see and feel the positive sting that is PLS (and other participants) and the Lithium adventure.........IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.16
Change
0.170(5.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.20 $3.05 $117.6M 37.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 72180 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 222212 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.