PLS 0.72% $4.14 pilbara minerals limited

Who's having a debate here?I assumed we were having a civil...

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Who's having a debate here?
    I assumed we were having a civil conversation about EVs, and the misinformation associated.
    I'm not negative about their potential.
    They've got huge potential, and are currently an excellent option for a lot of people.
    But they also have some drawbacks, and are currently NOT suitable for a lot of people as well.
    Any reasonable person would understand this.

Why do I own PLS (and other lithium miners) shares?
    To make money. What the heck does that have to do with my like/dislike of EVs?

Everyone who's done research knows they are only the tip of an energy revolution ice berg that will require vast quantities of lithium.
    Way more than is available.

Mate, I've googled, been on the reputable motoring news websites, even been on those EV fanboi websites.

You're the one who raised the topic of misinformation, then proceeded to claim there are "a lot" of EVs that can be had for the same price as an equivalent petrol powered car, that can go from zero to 100% charge in 10 minutes, and have a 1000km range.

I've called this out as false and misleading.
    There's not a single EV available that can do all those things.
    And you've gotten upset about this, not me.

The 1000km range is a bit of a non argument, for me at least.
    I'd be happy with any car (EV or ICE/) that can do 650-800km under normal driving conditions.
    Although it seems that some here have a requirement for a 1000km range for whatever reason.

And friend, if you think 6 hours is "fast", I'd hate to have you doing work around my place on an hourly rate

I suspect you'll block me now, as a few other EV extremists who care incapable of having this discussion already have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.14
Change
-0.030(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.19 $4.22 $4.11 $64.82M 15.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96377 $4.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 150292 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.13
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.18 $4.22 $4.11 5188310
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.