PLS 2.17% $4.06 pilbara minerals limited

Great comments @MrKebI have been closely following PLS since...

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Great comments @MrKeb

I have been closely following PLS since late 2015 and invested in their aspirations. During that time, there was AJM (Altura mining, now Morella), their neighboring company, which PLS later acquired, seemingly to assist them in overcoming challenges. The journey of PLS has not been without its hurdles, as it took considerable time and effort for the company to rise in value from under 10 cents to above $4. However, this journey has provided me with a valuable rule of thumb to identify a promising investment opportunity:

People: Management, including their employees, stakeholders, and the overall human capital of the company. A good company recognizes the importance of having a skilled and motivated workforce, fosters a positive work culture, promotes employee development, and ensures strong leadership and teamwork.

Product: Focuses on developing high-quality, innovative, and competitive products or services that meet customer needs. It involves effective research and development, product design, manufacturing, and continuous improvement.

Profitability: Financial strength and sustainability of the company. A good company must be able to generate profits and manage its financial resources effectively.

So far, PLS ticks them all.
    I'm hoping for wise move by the management, especially in the M&A that are currently active within lithium sectors.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.06
Change
-0.090(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.14 $4.15 $4.06 $86.50M 21.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 644647 $4.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.06 34457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.07
  Change
-0.090 ( 2.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.15 $4.15 $4.06 4616488
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.