PLS 1.02% $3.90 pilbara minerals limited

it saddens me how our political system is hostage to lobbyists,...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    it saddens me how our political system is hostage to lobbyists, deals with other political parties, big money, as well as corruption. Look at the mess made for medicare and gst.

Now Dutton is doing the FF bidding with his nuclear plan.

Luckily though individuals are making their own choices based on their circumstances - in spite of govt inaction or misinformation put out by the FF supporters.

More and more people are electrifying everything. They will sort things out by themselves. The big elephant about huge costs of extending the grid is being overcome by people putting in their own solar panels and batteries.

Remote communities especially will be able to survive without the grid. Once they have solar panels, the next step is batteries and EVs. They can be set up very quickly and provide immediate benefits. In 10 years time, if they have managed to get a nuclear plant going, many people will already have near free electricity for almost everything, so will be unlikely to buy much electricity - making the nuclear plants uneconomic. And they will be able to manage while the current FF power plants are being decommissioned. Dutton thinks that once a plant is decommissioned people will happily wait a few (or many) years for the nuclear one!

The writing is on the wall. FF is trying to obfuscate everything because they will eventually lose most of their business. Lithium has a great future. Don't let their lies confuse you. AIMO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.90
Change
-0.040(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $11.73B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.98 $3.99 $3.89 $58.41M 14.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 49303 $3.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.91 30650 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.90
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.98 $3.98 $3.89 3576968
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.