PLS 1.19% $4.15 pilbara minerals limited

No I read that bit - I was responding to the general thematic...

1. 2,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    No I read that bit - I was responding to the general thematic you were presenting - being that over time you feel that lithium might be replaced due to fire concerns. If you read carefully you’ll see that my initial response was noting that the fires in the reports are likely to be related to lithium-ion chemistry batteries and you may also see that I noted I feel that greater regulation is required in respect of those. You may also see that I noted that such regulation or change of product in those batteries would likely not lead to less lithium demand (which is the most reasonable presumption to make as the the purpose of your concern).

I do note that you have note engaged here in a discussion of the substance of the issue, but rather posted a few attempts to inflame me (unsuccessful so clearly that’s not your onetrick) and to link to some recent news articles - none of which respond to the points I was adding to your discussion.

As to paranoia - maybe have a look at who is posting how much on a thread for a stock that they don’t own and ask yourself just how paranoid you might be…. Is your short looking in danger yet?

I know my very long long position (for which those bonus early dividends created free carry without any position loss) is still very secure and not causing me any paranoia sleep loss - is it the same for you?
    Last edited by Acgm: 23/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.15
Change
-0.050(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.18 $4.19 $4.13 $81.93M 19.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45688 $4.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.16 78493 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.16
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.19 $4.19 $4.13 3824343
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.