PLS 1.35% $3.76 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-2372

1. 1,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    For the purposes of civil debate, can you please explain why you are of the opinion they would not approve of any advances and there's 0 chance of PLS getting acquired other than just saying it won't happen.

There is a difference between what we want (myself included, no T/O) and what is technically possible either by a listed miner, fund etc

The conversation is worth having as there will be a point in time where the lithium bottleneck slows down adoption EV/ESS rates. This is my opinion only. But think about it - we have almost every automotive group on the planet + governments calling for "bans on ICE by X date" and "no ICE cars allowed by X date" and yet this X date comes closer every day and no projects are making significant inroads into getting closer to production.

They simply aren't.

PLS becomes attractive as lithium becomes a critical mineral to government policy, integral to ESG frameworks and governance.

There is 120-140kmt-LCE of idle capacity at Talison + Wodgina according to Daniel Jimenez but we all know where that lithium is promised to and we know that will put a bit of a lid on hydroxide pricing when it eventually enters the market (yet to happen). Due to cell chemistries shifting heavily in the hydroxide department and record high EV adoption rates occurring on a monthly basis I don't see why this capacity increase would cap prices for too long.

I don't want a T/O but I don't think it's impossible. It's too strategic an asset for nobody to run the ruler over. I've mentioned corporate structure in the previous post as it relates to overseas ownership so it would have to be within Aus imo.
    Last edited by bcjk3: 25/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.76
Change
0.050(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $11.31B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.75 $3.79 $3.73 $50.45M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24000 $3.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.76 152553 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.74
  Change
0.050 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.76 $3.79 $3.74 4831203
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.