PLS 2.93% $3.65 pilbara minerals limited

They do not necessarily need to find an alternative (although...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    They do not necessarily need to find an alternative (although many different technologies are under research, the more expensive Li gets the greater the research spend to find cheaper alternatives). Anything that can reduce the quantity of Li being used such as greater efficiencies (10% better efficiency results in a 10% drop in demand). Sometimes, it does not even need to be better (Sodium whilst it does not have the range or energy density has a big advantage, cost. Not everyone wants a long range vehicle, some just want a runaround that is cheap to buy and run - Sodium will not replace Li but may reduce demand). It takes a long time to change technology, it does not happen overnight. My point was, people on this forum get carried away when they start talking about dividends for their retirement in X years in the future and that they have read somewhere that by 2030 the demand will be ten fold. A lot of this can be true and if anything demand could be a lot greater than expected - assuming no change to the status quo. I just like to keep it real, I know you have been on this forum for years (but hopefully have not fallen in love with the company), and like me, it is probably the best stock you have ever owned (a once in a lifetime opportunity) but the type of rewards we have made are in the past and going forward we may be able to double our money in a few years, if we are lucky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
-0.110(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $10.98B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.76 $3.76 $3.65 $50.61M 13.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 431729 $3.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 1900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.67
  Change
-0.110 ( 2.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.76 $3.76 $3.66 4146639
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.