PLS 1.50% $3.94 pilbara minerals limited

Only in America !In the USA the media is currently awash with...

1. 10,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1960
    Only in America !
    In the USA the media is currently awash with articles, graphs and Youtube's, often published by narrow thinking analysts and Right-wing, anti EV wackadoodles crowing about the crash in price for 2nd hand Tesla's. And yes, it's true enough (from what I read and watch) that 2nd hand Tesla's have dropped circa 50% in value and circa 70% as a trade-in - made worse with Hertz and other car hire companies selling/flooding the market with >20,000 of their EV fleet. And to the same coterie of fools, they see this as the death nell for EV's and Elon Musk's ambitions rolleyes.png.

First, these limited thinkers from the planet Simplemindea forget that Tesla's are not the only EV's on the block these days and competition from other EV manufacturers is eating into their monopoly. So no harm and only a benefit to the EV sector as a whole.
    But second, and perhaps more importantly, these swamp dwelling nimrods forget, or are blind to the most glaringly obvious positive dynamic. And that is: Now, thousands of Americans can suddenly afford to experience the thrill of owning an EV - the thrill of mind-altering acceleration, the thrill of driving a state of the art vehicle, the trill of low running costs and the thrill of cheap, clean fuel. And the realization that they've been fed a pack of lies, which they are bound to happily dispel armed with the experience of ownership around countless watercoolers, boys BBQ's and family gatherings.

And that's how little things grow wink.png. I look upon it as I would the invention of Gutenberg's Press. Give the peasants and proletariat the gift of knowledge and they will embrace it to a point where every man, woman and even my wife's pet parrot are on the same page.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
-0.060(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $11.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.97 $3.98 $3.92 $45.64M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 124367 $3.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.94 285456 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.94
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.97 $3.98 $3.93 3821476
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.