AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

good news boys and girls, page-11

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Love your work gerkin02, I’ve been watching all the posts of recent times but haven’t contributed much to it of late. What I will add is that I share your optimism and your belief in the directors running AZZ. I speak to James regularly and clearly understand the company’s strategy and goals – over the last couple of years their target is to have a $500m cap, with no dilution of shares (and a share buyback) and to rebuild the integrity of their company (plus the selling turkey and moving to the US – which at the time was kept quite, James was overseas for 2-3 weeks bedding down the deal and not readily contactable). This process is well under way now and with brokers starting to give them time again, any major success will now be rewarded. I wrote back on 30/1/07 that the Garcitas well will be kept under wraps due to the partnership they have with Hollimon Oil , this was questioned at the time by others, yet to date its still under wraps which I believe will only work in favour of the share price in the long run but in the short term it may be holding the price back., For the likes of you me and the others its about the SP in 12 months as I’m not selling at the beginning of this journey.
    Just a comment I’ve heard and I think you may have (or someone previously) mentioned is a value for the Garcitas fields only of 75 cents per share and if this would be the case how under valued are these shares now at 86 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.