AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

good news boys and girls, page-9

1. 255 Posts.
    My first purchase of AZZ,, was back in the AYO days, in 2001 or 2002 from memory, and have been in and out a few times.!!

Much of the criticism Leveled at AZZ in the past , has been more than justified, and i have been in agreement with same on numerous occasions, especially on the issue of keeping thier shareholders correctly informed,,, they indeed have done some pretty crappy stuff in the past, which was usually when i sold my holdings...

The important thing to remember is that all companys are constantly in a state of flux,,, some going forward and others going backward.. I remember buying SBM for 5c and selling for 10c...

Good profit of course but look at it now...The thing is that it is not the same company now, that it was then.!!
    Nor is AZZ,, It has a new MD from those days, New country of operation,, New leases,, new asperations of direction, and by all accounts, are working diligently towards increased value for shareholders.

To allow ourselves to be goverened only by past actions of a company, and ignore the current efforts, is to do ourselves out of a profit oppertunity.
    If AZZ do anything that i consider to be a shabby performance, then i'll sell immediately.

I have two big dogs at home ,,so i don't need any pet stocks.!!
    However, as ruthless as i am with stock decision making, i am prepared to extend credit where it's due, and recognise a good oppertunity when it presents itself..

Ultimately the market always has the last say,, no matter what you or i think. The market is having it's say at the moment with AZZ, and from where you bought in the 40's,,, you'r sitting on a 100% upside..You can't be unhappy with that !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.