KGL 1.00% 9.9¢ kgl resources limited

good news coming soon, page-9

1. 182 Posts.
    Roza Otunbayeva: There will be no new parliamentary elections
    08/04-2011 13:47, Bishkek

President for transitional period of Kyrgyzstan assured OSCE delegation that there would be no new parliamentary elections, as Roza Otunbayeva said today at the meeting with OSCE delegation, talking about parliamentary coalition.

?I have constructive relations with the Parliament and Government. It is ineffective to hold new parliamentary elections in the current situation. We?ve stepped forward and I call every one to live and work to rules,? she said.

?We?ve overcome difficult times. The country has just started to recover from political turbulence. Nowadays, the republic took stable and progressive development course. People are acknowledging advantages of the parliamentary system. There is freedom of speech and meetings in my country, which was hard to imagine a year ago,? said Roza Otunbayeva. ...

http://eng.24.kg/politic/2011/04/08/17426.html

Kyrgyz MP proposes to exempt big investors from payment of income tax and VAT for three years
    11/04-2011 14:26, Bishkek ? 24.kg news agency , by Aizada KUTUEVA
    Member of Parliament of Kyrgyzstan Alla Izmalkova proposed to exempt big investors that place money in Free Economic Zones (FEZ) from payment of income tax and VAT for three years. This initiative was made public today at the committee meeting of Zhogorku Kenesh on economic strategy, investment policy and tourism.

According to her, tax incentives should be provided for those investors, who invest at least $ 100,000. ?This will develop the FEZ, create favorable conditions for work and new jobs. I understand that my initiative may cause contradictions, since it may reduce tax revenues,? she noted.

Chief of Tax Service Adylbek Kasymaliev noted that this issue requires careful consideration.

http://eng.24.kg/politic/2011/04/11/17460.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $8.092K 83.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10086 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 15523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.