ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Good news coming, page-129

1. 6,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1965
    "A contrarian view" - LOL. Everyone who invested in ADO when it was 6 cents had a contrarian view. i.e. The market believes it's worth six cents, but you believe it to be worth more - if not why the heck buy it?

Everyone who has ever bought any stock in the belief that they could make a capital gain has a had contrarian view.

"So why do you and some many ado posters get so worked up" - LOL, are you speaking on my behalf? If so I'd say I've been misrepresented. The only thing I'm worked up about is the holidays I just booked after cashing some hefty profits on some stocks after they suddenly became too big for my portfolio.

On your comment about playing "the man and not the ball"... can you point to me where I've made a personal comment about you? I merely exposed your assumptions about what timing you're choosing to be 'right' about something and how this is a pointless exercise.

There was no content provided in your post about the actual company such as its financial position, or its projects with partners to engage with.

If I wanted to play the man, I'd be saying things like... "why are you getting so worked up because you've just had some silly assumptions exposed?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $13.78K 621.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181622 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 349012 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.