FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I agree news would be good to but as @1for1 put it, if we manage...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I agree news would be good to but as @1for1  put it, if we manage our expectations we won't be disappointed.
    If we continue as we are as @optimistic punter 's and continue with our belief in our resource like we are justified in doing....then im sure it will all fall into place . As @franky1 put it, our management have been here before, so who more appropriate to have, than this team of professionals, leading the way. @WhoKnows?  What will come our way? But with the powerhouse that @malay is...hes a force to be reckoned with along with @Andyrooooooo who has got his finger on the pulse and @sachz has got the rocket crew sorted. @daziliam is our pasifier, @Scouse is the detective and says it how it is, @Barneydebear is our watchdog and @Kyiap and @Maigret1 our overseas intelligence along with @Kutyak , then we have @fooca and @marakai as support in the background.

Don't forget we have @THE Guatamalan charting it like it is and @abu and andy as  his crew.

Not to mention the enthusiastic @boy1 .
    @EagleEyez on the lookout and @MacroMuscle keeping tabs on the details . We have @Paulweller66 keeping things grounded with @nutcracker tuning in as well.

So many other tallented posters, like @jakers who got himself in the dog box but we know hes there too.

Yep a huge support network, not to mention @Ubique13.

All of you and those not mentioned have been outstanding in staying strong and true to BGS!

Fantastic team work. Lets just keep "focused" on what we have and know there's only one way for this thing to travel now...need I say it? No ...the facts and evidence will prove it. Yes , we are, a very patient lot and im sure we will be rewarded for it.

All the above imho
    Please dyor
    Good luck everyone
    Ttu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.