FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Good news coming., page-59

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    Well I missed the fun today, topped up when I got home from work, just missed 70c!

It is obvious to me the 'experts' putting out 'research' are underestimating the required demand and overestimating the supply sides of the equation, by a very large margin. The recent news will likely impact the lesser progressed and higher cost resources trying to make it, I/we strongly think BGS is on the cheaper end and nearer producing side of that list.

Assuming some bigger fish tried to take advantage of that today, they may have underestimated the belief and resilience of us holders. I reckon plenty of shares went to very sticky hands and will be held on until a bare minimum $1 (an obvious profit taking/free carrying point), basically a 50% gain from those purchased today. As silly as it sounds, today may provide us with the springboard to go much higher on some good news (I think it will be great news).

The way I see it, demand will be rapidly increasing for around the next 5 or so years with supply constantly playing catch up during this time. It is much easier for a hard rock producer with a very clean and high quality spodumene product to take advantage of this demand in comparison to a brine operation, just because of the individual operations involved in processing and time it takes to get the product produced. There is still plenty of misinformation and confusion around the pro's and con's of hard rock vs brine. With some ASX hard rock developers nearing production, the better they do, the better we will likely do, as it could definitely change the perception out there at the moment.

Hard rock's ability to rapidly expand in the boom time compared to brine's is where most of the money/higher valuation will be made (not to mention the added operational and other risk brine's face), I'm just waiting on people to figure this out.

Ps: Thanks for the gifts today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.