FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Good news coming., page-73

1. 4,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    The point is, that , BGS or our Li project more precisely, compared to say the companies you elude to, is indeed at a stage of development that is somewhat different. However, if we compare like for like, which is to say, compare projects starting at the same point in the development stage - then a more reliable conclusion may present itself. Andrew has previously posted some work around this.

Although, it is also a bit problematic to compare projects because no two may be the same - for example, much of our known resource is at and from surface where as some other companies have projects that perhaps are less economic to mine. Evan taking into account weathering?

And so with regard to the above, our MC will increase by quite some margin when we get to the point of development of the companies you refer to.

The drilling results are not 'late' - explained by Christmas break.

As far as the commissioning and instillation of the first processing plant , the goal is indeed, to be producing in 2019. I believe the board can deliver the plant in this time frame - although it is tight , but we are on target IMO and indeed some preliminary planning may well be underway in that regard.

There is a lot of work going on 'behind the scenes'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.