BMN 8.68% $2.00 bannerman energy ltd

"Unless Tibbs and Chris and other long term holders are taking...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    "Unless Tibbs and Chris and other long term holders are taking profits, anyone else must be selling at a loss"

:)

Rest assured RH, I sell not!

In fact I bought 20k more last week. At the moment I have to cough up over $100k to the taxman (spew) so I wont buy any more until
    a] I have paid my bills (spew again)
    b] BMN changes course.

And change its course it will. The problem has been the weight of negative news since January 1 ... from the tanking DOW in the first week of Jan to the recent Opes scam .. even then the stupid Lift scare "encouraged" quite a few to sell.

Many are sitting on losses & so sentiment is pretty dour with most U stocks, EXT wouuld be the exception I reckon.

Everyone has to make their own decision on BMN, I know some of my friends have sold last week locking in a tax loss, and are re-buying at these prices. Others might move to other stocks. Some others are holding, and some are adding.

I have made the decision to hold my core holdings till ALL the news is out, which for me means the rest of 2008:
    * Drilling completion of AA
    * Drilling results from other deposits
    * Completion of BFS
    * Go ahead to mine
    * Off-take agreements signed

Then I will decide my next move.

Disappointed at where we are now? For sure.
    Confident that BMN will be over double current prices in 12 months? Fore sure.

I do know when BMN moves ... it moves VERY fast. Each day brings us closer to the critical news of the final JORC ... 100 mill/t at a good grade will be the catalyst the a BMN revival.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.190(8.68%)
Mkt cap ! $360.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.08 $2.00 $913.1K 448.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 90571 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 20375 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.