BMN 2.23% $2.19 bannerman energy ltd

I agree Sheepdip.3 BMN investors called me yesterday very...

1. 180 Posts.
    I agree Sheepdip.

3 BMN investors called me yesterday very concerned that the lift debacle COULD or MIGHT involve a large amount of BMN shares; and were worried about a repeat of the opus fiasco.

They all were looking for direction from BMN Mgt to clarify the amount of BMN shares infected by the lift debacle.

The current mindset of investors is to sell on any confusion or doubt and this is what happened. Even when UNFOUNDED.

That ridiculous article in the Australian did not help and the 'Journo' who wrote that should be made to show where he got his evidence for the STORYTALE that he wrote.

I'm going to call the ed of the Aust today and ask if they check for facts. BMN is simply one of hundreds of ASX listed stocks for which the purchase COULD have been margin loaned by lift. Why the focus on BMN??? Good STORY

I Guess the journo was looking to create an exciting story and at the moment Chicken Little is a good seller.

The clarification has now been made by the company and it will ease the mindset today.

2 of the investors who called me were able to see a connection between unfounded fear and potential upside; but were at that time waiting for clarification from BMN Mgt re the lift numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
-0.050(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $391.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.31 $2.17 $1.112M 505.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3301 $2.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 15000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.