BSE 3.77% 25.5¢ base resources limited

Hi All,The latest interview with Tim (dated 23rd June) is...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi All,

The latest interview with Tim (dated 23rd June) is available on the Crux Investors website for those interested. Tim is pretty open and provides some useful insights. A few key takeaways for me:

-Current product pricing holding up, but some reduction could be expected over next quarter or two.
    -Kwale will run at current rates to the end of 2023. Kenyan government keen for mine life extension.
    -Land access to adjacent blocks expected early next year. Northern dune is the fall back option if this exploration fails or is delayed.
    -Good progress on mutually agreeable terms with the Madagascan Government, but still a quarter or two away from locking it down.
    -Appears to be some good Toliara debt package options, but the required lender site visits are unlikely to be possible until global travel normalises next year.
    -They are still considering joint venture partners, but are also considering the delays and the extra cash they will have from Kwale.
    -The BoA and UBS trades aren’t real - they are holdings being transferred from one pocket to another of another major shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $300.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $101.1K 390.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 349371 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.