VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

good news for holders..

1. 5,609 Posts.
    the up shot of this is that the company has explained exactly how good this technology is. THERE IS NO ONE CLOSE TO THIS.
    The next placement will be done at 20c per share [well above the previous high and double what the stock was only 2 weeks ago]The next placement is going to be above the market in other words.
    ERJ will issue a prospectus to raise money at 20c, but this does not mean they will or need to raise the full amount imo since they have plenty of cash now. Its just wise to get it sorted now rather than later imo. I guess if they get a deal done in the short term, they have the bread to get it closed.
    The issue of most of this stock goes to the owners of the technology and we all want them as major shareholders for obvious reasons. SAFE HANDS with a vested interest. We all want management and owners to own as much stock as possible.
    ERJ will now own 100% of the rights and that means we can now get more interest in the company from bigger players since its removed that issue.
    The market cap of the company is well on its way.
    I see this as solid progress and lining the ducks up. Its not a simple company to follow to this point, but its making all the right sounds imo. please dyor as this is my opinion. everything has risk, but these guys seem to be getting things bedded down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 34778033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66394654 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.