SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

good news for some on agm, page-26

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (squidd)

Peter said after the question time so we are looking at around 4pm to 4.30pm I would say.

Yes any questions need to be listed so we can make up a final list well prior to the meeting.
    There could be people here who can answer some peoples questions which will save time at question time and keep the questions list shorter.
    I am thinking along the lines of questions to do with rail lines,we have a couple of people who post here who are very experienced in the area of rail lines and the way they work.If they could clear up some questions on rail lines it would help us with keeping the list of questions down.
    I cannot remember who they are.

As far as drill rigs go with SDL buying one.
    I have been told reliably that SDL could be looking at a man portable rig which would be cheaper to drill and would not need roads to be put in place to get it to site.They are capable of drilling quite deep.

Don did say in April this year that they would not be looking to drill so deep at Mt Nebeba like they did at Mbarga.That I think tells you they are looking for DSO only at this stage.

Again that is the sort of information we are after from the meeting that is not something that would have to be announced on the ASX,but tells us they are only interested at this stage in finding more DSO.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.