TVN 3.39% 5.7¢ tivan limited

The work that has gone into the applications, Draft EIS, EIS...

1. 4,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3051
    The work that has gone into the applications, Draft EIS, EIS Supplement, is a library of study on the specific site requiring detailed surveys, engineering assessments, time dependent monitoring, existing environmental analysis of every part of the site.
    They have collated, analysed, formatted into what is believed to be the required submission format in order for the NTEPA to make an assessment.
    All the above had costs associated with it, but more importantly, time - a lot of time.
    My thoughts on this are that this has inherent value & those 21 or so items remaining provide guidance for no longer a refinery located at the site, but an alternate project in line with the NT Renewables & Hydrogen Strategy.

If you've been out to Darwin & travelled out to Bladin Point two other items that are important about that site are relative location to the railway line.....
    And it is right adjacent to a very busy road filled with industrial workers - hydrocarbon industry workers.
    Suncable will need a way to ship their manufactured solar panels South to Elliott.
    How convenient that a site with loading/unloading design complete including both logistics for trucking to/from East Arm wharf (think the alternate at Murrumujuk on Gunn Point Peninsula instead of East Arm), advanced Environmental assessment (more so than Suncable's was) with location/location/location that anyone driving past can see the Green Hydrogen facility & understand just what that means, has suddenly become available.

If you're wanting to convince people of the benefits of Green Hydrogen & Ammonia production you need a showcase project, a Tesla Gigafactory 1 if you like, that people see with their own eyes by driving past the front. They won't get that at the alternate Suncable site as it's way out in the boon docks.

I've been watching very closely what the FFI team are doing & they are good, extremely good to have kept under wraps, in stealth, the signficant developments announced so far. Twiggy didn't just go off on a 62 country whirlwind tour in the middle of the COVID outbreak for nothing.

This project IMO, has been a sleeper, conceived of a very long time ago.
    Take a metallurgical process developed in conjunction with the CSIRO, METS in Perth an extremely experienced engineering firm from Germany (SMS capabilities are simply incredible) & commercialize a process which utilizes much more of a tonne of mined ore than existing processes with lower energy inputs, lower water use than any other.
    And you can make batteries also conceived of, invented in Australia, out of one of those products.
    And some of the highest grade of iron ore on the Australian market.
    And some of the best titanium dioxide pigment because of it's low iron content.
    And make very good profits, more than summing up what you'd make if it was the 3 individual components being targeted.
    Australian conceived, Australian developed, Australian commercialized & Australian Value added (or something like that - but just look at what we can do)

Then add a couple of side dishes -
    Do this with Green Hydrogen which is produced by a company with an association with TNB Berhad who Suncable would be talking PPA's with.
    And then supply the largest renewable project ever conceived in Australian history with the most ambitiously challenging (engineering/supply chain side) underwater cable to supply Singapore, with their base load batteries.

And for dessert include
    - production of carbon black which is used in batteries.
    - building Ferro Vanadium induction furnaces at Mt Peake run on 24/7 solar/storage, completely renewable, zero carbon power.
    - Develop and prove a green steel manufacturing plant based on hydrogen (although FFI are not showing their hand here yet what they have planned) that SMS have advanced design of due to their subsidiary Paul Wurth
    - There were graphite hits early on in TNG's days & another company is drilling for lithium at Mt Peake - two more battery requirements.
    - The hydrometallurgical process can be adapted to other ore bodies.

Mt Peake Mine/Refinery are the main course, but there is room for an entree, side dishes & dessert.
    More importantly, done right, they have the opportunity here to open a Master Chef cooking school though.
    Or maybe a better analogy would you can give someone a fish to eat today, or teach him to fish.
    That is where the potential lies here. Teaching the world to fish - better ways of meeting our industrial production requirements without wrecking the place.

If FFI/FMG/Twiggy aren't thinking about or already talking to TNG, they're not looking hard enough

(And I'm not sure what more I can do to try to get them to look to be honest)

And the pie was so good, airfryer idea worked a treat, I think I might try the steak & bacon pie today wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $60.52K 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 655737 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.