TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

"A challenge lies in the relatively small supply of...

1. 4,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3051
    "A challenge lies in the relatively small supply of electrolyzers and compared to more established production processes, electrolysis is very expensive, so the market for electrolyzers is small."
    "the cost of green hydrogen at USD$3 to $7.50 per kg, compared to $0.90 to $3.20 for production using steam methane reformation."On these two items there is a potential tie in with the 1-1-1 challenge which Asia's richest individual, Mukesh Ambani has committed Reliance Industries to.
    That is 1kg of H2 for $1 in 1 decade.
    https://www.firstpost.com/business/reliance-signs-agreement-with-danish-company-stiesdal-to-manufacture-hydrogen-electrolysers-10054141.html
    Reliance signs agreement with Danish company Stiesdal to manufacture Hydrogen ElectrolysersThe deal will help the Mukesh Ambani-led firm achieve its goal of 1-1-1 for green-hydrogen production (making one kilo of green hydrogen available for $1 inside of one decade)

Ambani is familiar with Twiggy's forward plans via the Breakthrough Energy Coalition of which they are both members & Twiggy has mentioned what Reliance are doing in the space of Green Hydrogen a couple of times that I am aware of.
    And as I've mentioned earlier, there is already a family link between the Ambani family & one of TNG's largest shareholders, the Salgaocar family. Have not looked, but no doubt it is logical that it would extend to business relationship with the Salgaocar's long term history in iron ore which is why they have the binding offtake & no doubt, inferred technology access to TIVAN type processing as India increases it's industrialisation - steel making etc in future years. Iron Ore being something Fortescue/Twiggy already know well.

Early days of the Suncable/Singapore supply discussions I read that Singapore had told Suncable they need to integrate batteries to ensure security of supply. The article from last week indicated that they were in advanced talks with Singapore power purchasers & that although their initial taker, ISwitch had collapsed, they didn't forsee a problem. This is the speculation that they will be talking to TNB Berhad who have both the association with Sunseap, a solar farm/renewables developer, the largest in the region & they are also the partner declared to be working with HySustain - TNG's MOU.
    And we don't know yet whose/which batteries that Suncable are planning to use, who is supplying them, where they will be manufactured.

I think there are opportunities for both Suncable & TNG here that a formal association would complement both business aims, address supply chain & engineering challenges, shore up demand side & factor in advanced permitting in the case of TNG.
    What seems to me to be a series of fortunate co-incidences in the networks that both already belong to.

If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

In the case of an association between these two groups, if you want to go quickly & also go far together, go to the NT/Malaysia-Singapore/Germany/India & watch what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.