TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Good News for TNG?, page-87

1. 4,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108
    I'm at 8 pages but will have to add some substantiation for some of my claims/reasoning. It will of course be speculation, but based on patterns & associations which have I have a solid foundation for believing they would exist.

Unfortunately I'm working so this will not happen until I have time to circle back around to it & I'm happy that it's ready. I was trying to finish it before 12:30pm but my timing was out by 3 hours biggrin.png

In the meantime if you haven't yet seen this, I built it so I can quickly research resource stocks that are of interest to me -
    ESG Mining – Environment, Society, Governance – Sustainable Mining (esg-mining.com)

I'm progressively adding to it but so far it includes a review of lithium battery technologies & cost reduction developments, critical mineral supply chains. I've got a whole lot of information on Hydrogen & Ammonia which I will eventually add, but have to find the time.

The Power Bi contains lots of information which I find useful such as :
    Company Financials - this is estimated reserve value based on JORC numbers vs current spot price if the entire reserve was sold at that price - contrasted against planned or current production output.
    Company Analysis - this has a bit of information on critical mineral national strategy plus my own standard review on selected resource companies
    Resource - Mineral Vs size of amount in the ground - from JORC statements & also the critical mineral report the Aus government produced - so it has countries as well as companies in it
    Timeline - This is indicative of when the companies I'm watching have advised they will start/finish a particular deliverable - might be drilling campaign, might be Feasibility, might be Enviro approval, might be project construction
    Map - Basic WA Tenement data superimposed on a map of Australia so I can see who has got what where & if there are any neighbouring deposits
    Project Progress - Not up to date, however these are what I think the KPIs are for the lifecycle of a project through it's various stages - from Exploration to operation
    Announcements - a database of select companies which can be filtered on key search terms or user specified search terms in order to quickly find ASX announcements relevant - ie all the drilling campaigns for a company. All their presentations over time. etc
    Technology - Probably the closest thing that would represent my scrambled brain - all the emerging technology developments in the one convenient place but in no particular order.

This information is not updated on any particular schedule - mostly only updated when I am trying to work something out that I know should be there, but I cannot quite put my finger on it. That's when it helps me the most.
    Maybe will be useful to other people hence why it's public.
    I'm not smart enough to work out how to do this full time & for it to pay the bills, so it's just a hobby & I'm happy to share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.