TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Good News for TNG?, page-92

1. 4,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108
    If TNG were in a different place in terms of SP - this is what I'd probably spend my days doing - well at least I'd set up & manage a team to do this.
    As to get this far it is it has cost me a lot of my own time & unpaid time away from work to build it.

Not perfect & it's maybe 1/2 of the information which I'd like to see there -
    ie
    - lots of critical mineral companies who deserve a place in this report

- I want to add an ESG Solutions reference page - a yellow pages if you like (some people might remember that) - one that allows mining companies to find ESG solution providers - for instance SMS Group's ZLD solution. Or the electrolyser manufacturers like Enapter, Plug Power. Or green power solution providers. Or autonomous vehicle suppliers etc

The rationale behind this is what we have seen with TNG & the time it has taken to first establish the requirements required to submit an EIS for approval, then the swings & roundabouts that come after
    - Industry have standards - ie for Electrical Equipment in hazardous areas, which are a set of rules, specifications equipment must be designed & tested to comply with in order for it to be able to be used in dangerous atmospheres - so it doesn't start a fire or explosion. I'd suggest that solutions like Zero Liquid Discharge, Hydrogen Generated from renewable energy, electricity stored in batteries, elimination as much as possible emissions from combustion processes by using different chemical reactions (ie TIVAN hydromet process vs traditional roasting/Pyromet process)
    My point - why can't there be Australian EIS solution standards - ie you want to process x - your assessment will get higher marks if you don't discharge water into the environment. If you recycle as much water as possible. If you use green power & storage & the batteries & solar panels you are using have materials traceability for their net ESG impact. And the solutions you've nominated we already have assessed them once before & agree they are satisfactory.
    Probably already happening. I hope so. But nothing that's publicly available.

I think the flood of noise coming from those with decarbonizing solutions is well overdue, not before time, but if it hits the 24 hour news cycle then disappears, what's the point? It has no long term impact.
    For people to comprehend the scale of what needs to happen with a clear understanding of how the various complex pieces of the puzzle can fit together & be able to use that to do your own research, come up with your own conclusions, I think would be useful. I find it useful.

Probably never happen, but that's how I'd be happy to spend my time if I wasn't trying just to pay the bills wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 136413 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9543 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.