AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

good news ignored, page-14

1. 296 Posts.
    I think it will grind back into fashion slowly but steadily as soon as people realise oil prices are not going down much further. Then once it gets some momentum above $1 it should accelerate...my feeling anyway. It is definitely undervalued on just the oil and gas, leaving the biodiesel out altogether.

The market can be so short term focused it amazes me sometimes.....analysts are citing concern over oil surpluses. Of course there will be a few surpluses.....the US is having the mildest winter in over 100 years (thats the statistics that are being quoted).

The surpluses are pathetic when compared to actual usage levels. And now the US is going to build a massive expansion to their strategic reserve. Other nations are likely to follow as noone wants to be without oil if things get nasty.

Plus there is constant geopolitical risk.

And OPEC, although incompetent, will act if they absolutely have to.

So basically, I think the price of oil will go up....And...the market will recognise that the price of oil is not going down.

Those 2 facts, along with AMU's excellent record of delivering will ensure the price goes up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.