AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

My experience is that doing business in the Solomon's is...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    My experience is that doing business in the Solomon's is difficult. I went there with a client in the late 90s meeting with the Govt cabinet, their Central bank and Minister for mines. Ultimately we both decided it was too hard to navigate the vested interests and pulled out. I met quite a number of NZ and Australian guys there all trying to put together "deals" with different political factions, native groups etc. The local people there were incredibly friendly but it was a nightmare place to try to do business.

I think RM genuinely initially tried to get the project underway but the circumstances of the Solomons eventually conspired against him - regretably over the period the CRs kept coming as did the expenses and RM kept drawing IMHO an inordinate remuneration for the situation AVQ was in.The resource is there, unfortunately after all the money spent RM was not able to get the project up for AVQ. Was it a "lifestyle company" ? while I was invested I believe there were legitimate efforts underway - over the last 2 to 4 years? - I will leave that assessment to those who still have shares and have followed what was going on more closely than me.

Regretably quite a few people have burnt by AVQ - I got in to AVQ a little while before the first Court Case - after that and having seen how RM was operating the company, the project domicile and my experiences in the Solomons I decided to get out and waited for one of the inevitable pumps prior to a CR and managed to get out break even.

I feel for those who have been burnt by AVQ there was potential but it was not realised and I hope you have other profitable investments that you can use to offset any losses incurred.
    Last edited by Koala1959: 12/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.