MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

I thought this was a pretty weak report, the whole world in the...

1. 289 Posts.
    I thought this was a pretty weak report, the whole world in the property sector is talking about debt, all they give us is one paragraph, and no real update, and this was due to be paid by the 1st June? it in now July 10th and we have no real clue as to what they have in store

I thought this announcement raised more questions, than gave answers.

It really annoys me that these CEO's don't understand what the market wants to hear and what they don't want to hear. And that in this market no news is a disaster, especially in REITs and regarding debt

Saying stuff like - "there can be no assurance given that a successful outcome will be negotiated" is just ridiculous. So what will happen if they are unsuccessful? what is your clarification on successful? what you might see as a good deal, and what the market things might be way different!

I really don't see any excuses as to why this could not have been resolved early June

The share price is being smashed because of the time it is taking to get this finalized. Just look at the volumes, the market has given up and is not even caring anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.