FML 15.4% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

good news in germany !, page-3

1. 27 Posts.
    Thanks anthonychea Its better than my translation would be. I try to correct the words that not have been translated :)

Focus minerals rises is this movement a satisfaction f like liberating upward and honestly said for me and the critics look now old! Since our purchase in the sample depot we are appropriate now for 500% in the profit and this with a gold producer! Who in the last year patience proved or again invested themselves, can now ? more ber full profits on exchange within shortest time are pleased. But it becomes exciting. Our colleague is still in Perth and as we have heared, have the drilling rigs arrived on the Treasure Island project! If you remember our last interview, this project was the favorite of CEO Baird and now it goes on earlyer than planned. The surface rock samples resulted in spektakular gold content more than 50gramm gold per tonn g/t and now the project is examined now. We have exclusive pictorial material to be present that we do not want to withhold from you. The geologist team has taken 100 kilograms rock material with simplest methods of the top of the small Hill and grind. You see the result in the next photo. The fact that the gold in such a concentration directly to the surface occurs, is much anomalus and we look forward already to the first drilling results! If everything does go on like the company thinks it will, this project could be a a multi-million-ounce occurrence develop! We are appropriate now for 500% in the profit and give no Stock from the hand! Hannes Huster Source: Excerpt from the gold report

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.