ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

Good news on way for NLI !!!!, page-224

1. 3,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1163
    I also found a nice article about BMW... Translated it for you with Google...

https://ecomento.de/2017/10/09/bmw-i-chefdesigner-e-mobility-und-nachhaltigkeit-gehoeren-zusammen/

BMW-i chief designer:
    E-Mobility and sustainability belong together
    09.10.2017 |
    In: Autoindustry Comment BMW-i chief designer: E-Mobility and sustainability belong together Domagoj Dukec, the chief designer of BMW i, does not believe, according to an interview, that the electromobility also leads to a new design language. For him as a designer, "it really does not play a big role", whether he designed a combustion engine or an electric car. "It's always about transporting emotions," he said in an interview with Autogazette. At the beginning of his work for BMW i, as BMW calls his electric car division, he still thought that he would have "more freedom with electric cars. But that is not so. One thinks, one needs in the design less air, because the engine falls. But the batteries, when charged with heavy current, need a lot of space for large fans because they would otherwise become too hot. The air openings are therefore the same as in the case of the combustion engine. A bonnet is also required, because it is the electric motor. The control electronics also remain ". So the "package" does not change so much. It is only filled differently ".

More important are other topics. Sustainability for example. He said "not just from the surface but from the whole supply chain". This is "extremely important at BMWi. Sustainability can not be separated from e-mobility, "said Dukec. At BMW i, "the ecological footprint was at the forefront from the outset", which is why the manufacturer has "a great advantage" here too to its competitors. The iNext, the next generation electric car planned for 2021, is also to be "very, very much about sustainability".

With the iNext, BMW wants to show "where the journey for the brands goes. We do not make fingerwork here, but give the customer a promise, which he can expect from us in the future, "the designer said.

Now look at this picture from NLI's presentation... Read the sentences below the map...

And also remember this Wired-article about Northvolt:

https://www.wired.com/story/ev-gree...netherlands-competes-with-the-gigafactory/amp

Rembember, Northvolt wants to build the Gigafactory in Sweden... NLI got a project in Sweden... Just combining and thinking out loud... DYOR! GLTAH!

I just say #lackofdomesticsupply and #greenlithiumfootprint

IMG_20171009_130843.jpg
    Last edited by maxi1981: 09/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.