CSS 0.00% 17.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

good news or bad news, page-22

1. 780 Posts.
    Hi Waterfront,
    No aquaculture background, just fully researched.
    It is a shame I did not see your thread earlier, I may have been able to add something.
    The commercial aquaculture of Sea-Bream and Sea-Bass in the Mediterranean and Japan has been going since the 1960's I believe. The fact is that successful aquaculture creates sustainable commodities.
    Now let us consider Tuna.
    It was not long ago, I cannot quote exact dates however I believe it was until the 1980's, there was a commercial Southern Blue Fin Tuna fishery in NSW and SBT were caught as high up as Eden.
    Now SBT is an endangered species, this is a fact.
    Simple supply and demand economics will tell you that when there is no supply, the price goes up and we had our new generation of Pt Lincoln millionaires.
    My LT view is:
    If CSS is successful at growing mature SBT (I remain sceptical, I agree with Waterfront that neither of the Stehr's are up to it), the Japanese will get the technology faster than I can spell SBT! (Keep in mind I am not that smart)
    Other countries will follow and the aquaculture of SBT will become the norm, SBT will become a commodity and the prices for Australian SBT will plummet.
    If there is any hope of making money out of this company, it will be fleeting. Like any exploration company company, there will be a rally before the announcement (as has been the case with CSS in the past) then one should expect selling after the announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 17.0¢ $2.146K 12.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 26944 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 25566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.