EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Good news or Bad?, page-16

1. 1,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Last time I saw the phrase "corporate transaction" was on one of my resource stocks - takeover. But I am sure it will be a term you will see a lot of in trading halts ( universal phrase now used to circumvent until the actual announcement - even CRs.

I am with surandy70. I mentioned in a previous post that the deadline for the the $3m indicated a significant event. How were we going to repay it - sell assets? The actual loans themselves ( and the delays) coupled with ERM's statements on gas resources divestment, leads me to the conclusion that they have now laid the ground-work and it is now action time.

The re-evaluation of resources could also be very interesting. The B Sands are still classified in Contingent Resources until proved-up in further production (6-9 months from July) for Reserves status. Flow rates are probably still being tested above and below 8tj/day, so some new preliminary opinions might have been formed about the 1C,2C and 3C resources i.e this is the contingent resource that is in the action right now. If it is, lets hope its up rather than down.

If both announcements are positive !

My opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.