EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

Management have done extremely well getting institutionals to...

1. 8,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3132
    Management have done extremely well getting institutionals to buy shares at 45 cents. Especially as the share price was inflated prior to the trading halt and near bankruptcy of the firm. To get new investors to stump up money at 45 cents using the artificial 50 cents issue to Transcor as a reference price is outstanding. If I was an institutional investor aware of EPGs recent history I would have been offering 20 cents not 45 cents. Still can't believe they did it. My instant instinct was that controlled entities were used to pump capital in at inflated prices. Will be interesting to read the new top 20.

Regardless of how they did it, now that institutionals have accepted that price, the price will be anchored around 45 cents when trading resumes. I was expecting the share price to plummet but think it should hold well now. And they now have enough cash to do some serious work with, which couldn't be said for several years now.

Also, still not sure whether the new management know how to run and oil and gas company. But they are surely financial wizards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.