CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Fair play to Tim for now rating CDU as a spec BUY. I've been...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Fair play to Tim for now rating CDU as a spec BUY. I've been critical of his published views on Cudeco in the past, and that flame will still burn for some time yet!
    However he's at least shown he's not a complete pickle, his previous articles suggested.
    Too bad the key trading stooges still don't get the full picture.
    Amazing to read downsides trade information and see these big guys continually buy high and sell low!! Of course it’s all just washing back and forwards but don't they feel slightly foolish??!
    Anyway I hope they dump away today and the BB doesn't come into play until $3 or below. It's money for jam when you have the most inept bunch of traders ever seen feeding all this stock out. Plus I'm keen to pick up a few more at 'give away prices'.
    Funny no ones commented on the who and why. i.e. who is the HK fund and why the sudden change of heart now?? This seemingly apparent urgency to get on board (at a premium nonetheless) when current global fin issues would give them every advantage to screw us down on price....like every other typical mining placement...well apart from Cudeco!
    Nice when you hold all the ACE's in a poker game...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.