FML 10.7% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

good news to start the new year, page-10

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    Thanks folks for the kind comments.

OzHerald, I'm still smiling about your comment, but I have to admit that I'm probably about as old as Pinto plus CW combined, so no, there's no secret trilogy.

alfieval, you enquired about the fact that I have put a similar post on three threads (FML, SLR and gold). I hold shares in a variety of gold producers and a couple of explorers, so naturally I take a fair bit of interest in the gold scene.

After a difficult year for gold in 2013, the sentiment towards gold and gold miners has become very negative, and I can understand that.

When you see the share prices of companies which you hold, and in which you believe, spiralling downwards, it's natural to become despondent, and in so doing we tend to lose sight of the fundamentals of the companies and commodities in which we invested in the belief that they would thrive and grow our investment.

I firmly believe that we are at a point in time where the gold market is set to recover, and possibly make quite spectacular gains over the next year or two, and I believe that if that happens, gold stocks will do even better than the POG.

Sentiment in gold stocks which I hold has been particularly negative in both SLR and FML, and for that reason I posted my thoughts on the gold situation on both threads, in the hope that it might at least counter some of the negativity; and as it relates to gold in general, I also placed it on the gold thread.

Cheers, Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $38.67K 256.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9159 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 48494 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.