SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Good news today everyone, page-114

1. 66 Posts.
    It is important that people stop passing rhetorical statements when the result of the situation is not out. ASIC review is still ongoing and we have not seen the results of first half. I am nobody to challenge your view point... May be you are too judgemental and need to have a holistic approach towards a situation. Let me give you a laymen view which I have

Business has done well nationally and now they see a bigger market in the UK. They bought a business and lets assume they paid $X amount extra. BUT now the question is not about how much more they paid for the deal. THE QUESTION IS CAN THEY PROVE IT A RIGHT DECISION. I believe they can and so do many other people on this forum. Any publicly listed business has 3 parts Clients , Employees and Shareholders.

Clients are same till 2017 (if the law get passed) and Employees are still getting hired. Its only FEW shareholders running around with a dead snake. So the situation is not that bad but by spreading negative views you are not making it better.

You can make any claims if you have some information that other don't possess. If you don't have such information then it means we hold different perceptive about same situation. which doesn't allow you to defame anyone and I MEAN ANYONE unless proven guilty.

I respect your view point and may be you can show us the other side of the coin which may be very relevant but STOP being the witness and the judge by yourself. I can be wrong but mate have patience as the truth will prevail over any BS.

Everyone reading this post please share your knowledge and experiences and not opinion. As once a wise man said "Opinion is like a butt hole everyone has one but its not necessary to show it every now and then"

INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOOSE GUYS

Note: This message is not just for biohope but for all those who have passed a judgement without a trial.

Good luck everyone

DYOR
    TYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.