SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I'm tempted to switch off HC too but wouldn't want to miss the...

1. 22 Posts.
    I'm tempted to switch off HC too but wouldn't want to miss the ride up.

Remember what you said earlier, "Im in awe of large players just accumulating massive parcels with ease. I have learnt a painful lesson with SGH that I will never play against hedge funds/big shorters but to wait till accumulation on large scale like this week that I would jump on the ride."

For me the fact that there's still 12.75% in short position and no substantial shareholder emerging means volatility probably gonna stay for some time yet. So now i bite the bullet and wait.

As much as Mightyatom fundamental analysis, i'm fascinated with Clement's lagged EPS and all the latest TA. If there is one comfort out from staring at my huge paper loss, I learn so much from this forum and the knowledge/experience i gained are priceless.

Back to my point, I'm cautiously optimistic on SGH medium-term and long-term with more clarity. I could triple my holding today but rather wait till revelation of more positive news before making my move even if it's at a premium (~$2). My reason is simple, "It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price."

No prices for guessing who said this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.