ROG 16.7% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

Here an additional reading for investors who hesitated today on...

1. 1,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Here an additional reading for investors who hesitated today on bargain buying @ 3.8 – 3.9c.

Personally I bought substantial chunk @ 3.9c and I'm very happy with my decision.

"...EMERGING coal seam gas group (CSG) Red Sky Energy (ASX:ROG) is expected to come out of its trading halt today after confirming it has pulled in $4.5 million from the placement of 125 million shares at 3.6¢ a share, taking its cash kitty to about $8 million.

Red Sky is now headed up by Rohan Gillespie, who up until 2006 was vice-president and chief operating officer of BHP Billiton's CSG business, one BHP did not go on with because of a cultural clash with its Houston-based petroleum division.

Institutions that met up with Gillespie on his roadshow for the over-subscribed placement were taken by his summary of how a junior can be a success in the CSG industry - it's all about getting as much CSG prospective acreage as possible and then doing enough resource definition to make the CSG land bank attractive to the major energy groups, particularly to any number of those not yet represented in the industry.

It's a strategy that worked a treat for Arrow Energy, now a $2.8 billion company."

Link:

http://www.smh.com.au/business/gold-still-shines-despite-denting-from-dubai-20091129-jyxx.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $15.46K 3.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 55319401 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 46411516 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.