CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Investor sentiment can make an SP move up or down at a rapad...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Investor sentiment can make an SP move up or down at a rapad rate. As we know, the SP has been hammered and investor sentiment within this forum is as bad as I have seen it.

The question how do you use this to your advantage as an investor? More questions, when is the best time to buy? When is the best time to sell? Is it wise to follow the herd and sell after a fall?

We all know the answers to these questions I am sure and they are are very general in nature, I know.

As investors, the name of the game is identifying companies that have been undervalued by the market who have potential to deliver SP growth.

My point is that we all seem to believe that CTP has some excellent prospects to provide shareholder wealth. We are in the middle of a drilling campaign and will be very soon commence phase two of the drilling campaign which everyone has been so excited about targeting oil, gas and helium. Most here agree that with success at the drill bit, during phase two, could be company making.

Now, with all this knowledge, the SP still languishing, is it the time to buy or sell? When SP was in mid-teens how many cried because they did not buy more in the 10c range? How many said that they will wait until it is 10c before buying more? and did they then buy or did they get cold feet?

Investors should be forward thinking on not ponder what the price is doing today but where will it be in three months.

Me, I am suprised by how low the SP has come but I am not concerned as I am not ready to sell. My eye is on the drlling campaign at hand and I await the results in the fullness of time and will not be swayed by other investors with fears of the sky falling in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.