FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

good news , page-3

1. 5,618 Posts.
    Let's not overlook the fact that the March quarterly is also due next week....production up, costs down?

If anyone doubts where Focus is headed, just re-visit the GoldOz and Ord Minnett research reports on the website. Neither those or my post have been commissioned by FML btw.

Here's a few tantalising reminders:

*Large and dominant tenement parcel at excellent address.

*No coordinated modern exploration and very little drilling at depths below 100 metres.

*FML has reached the defining point in their evolution where risk is reduced and sustainable growth can be achieved.

*Excellent and dedicated team running the company including Chuck McCormick, "a rare breed of super geologists" with a track record of finding significant mineral deposits like Paddington 3M oz who puts Coolgardie in this class, and another "super" geo in Dean Goodwin, previously CEO of Barra Resources who came on board specifically to explore Lake Cowan. Don Taig was previously a corporate trouble shooter for CRA, no less, and add to these Campbell Baird and former CFO of the NAB Bruce McComish and you start to see the quality of the Board.

*Possible modest increase in mill throughput for March quarter and higher grade feed from The Mount could lead to reduction in production costs and increase in operating profit to ~$530/oz.

*Massive upside in terms of investment opportunity on Focus' ground position and potential mill upgrade options to spend free cash flow at this early stage.

*Agressive exploration budget of $1M a month will increase resource base and Life of Mine, ticking more boxes for institutional investors.

*Recent successful and oversubscribed $40M cap raising bedded down (another box ticked).

*Gold bearing mineralisation at The Mount remains open at depth below 200m and to the north and south.

*Three Mile Hill plant is already operating at 1.3Mt pa but could be further upgraded to 1.8Mt because the crushing circuit is ALREADY RATED AT 2Mt pa!

*Research shows 50,000 oz per QUARTER may be obtainable by taking production spikes and increased grade only into account....ie, from existing mines, not new discoveries.

*Approx 32 open pit and underground gold deposits currently existing within easy trucking distance from Three Mile Hill, and evidence that some have gold mineralisation open in all directions.

*Nepean nickel deposit could be a company maker in it's own right.

*Same can be said for Treasure Island tenements at Lake Cowan with the proviso that it's just speculation at this stage. High grade surface samples do not automatically translate to large, high grade deposits.

Having said that, it's not impossible that there could be more than one elephant, maybe a herd (I wish), hidden deeper than previous drilling campaigns down to 100m, such is the size of FML's tenement areas.

Nothing cryptic here and not a paid political announcement for Focus, but I'm sure anyone who re-reads the latest analyst's reports from GoldOz and Ord Minnett will underline the potential of this company.

Hoping we get some more positive news flow next week and that everyone's having a safe and happy Easter break.

Chicken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.